Hypnosis has solution to every problems of life. The range of solution that can be solved ranges from mind to body. The problems of body are closely related to the body also. There have been very evident instances of solution in hypnosis for physical problems like diseases and chronic pain. The audio CD “Relax Your Way to Thin! Hypnosis Weight Loss Motivation” has shown a new dimension in the application of hypnosis. Hypnosis has very important effect on your habits and behavior. This motivational CD will help you to change your food habits and exercise. Proper diet and exercises are essential for weight loss. The diet and exercise for weight loss have to be done consistently and require enormous will power.
The”Relax Your Way to Thin! Hypnosis Weight Loss Motivation” is a motivational CD that explains the need of relaxation. The stress and strain in your body and mind will keep away from your objective. The target to be attained has to remain in your mind for the success. The weight loss program have to be well planned and implemented with a strong determination. The audio CD helps you to keep your mind focused in the target. You don’t have to strain your mind and body for weight loss while using this CD.
Controlling the weight of my body has always been a painful process. I have to quit all the food I liked most. A daily hard workout was another difficult process to remain fit. I have felt several times to quit and do what ever I want. But the audio CD”Relax Your Way to Thin! Hypnosis Weight Loss Motivation” has changed my world altogether. Now I am able to enjoy my diet and exercise. It is more fun doing exercises than a hard work. I am more relaxed in taking all those food that I once considered to be difficult.
Source-Weight Loss PodcastRead More
The hypnotism has emerged into a major treatment and counseling method. The scientific method of hypnotism is widely used for clinical purposes to change the life of millions of people around the world. Hypnotism was widely used as treatment of curing mental problems. The psychological problems associated with children and adults were effectively solved using hypnosis. The knowledge that hypnotism does not require the assistance of an expert was another revolution that increased the popularity of hypnotism. The self hypnosis process was widely accepted. Books were written in large numbers to explain the effect of and uses of self hypnotism. Hypnotism is simple as it seems. But the power of hypnotism is so large that you can find that it can be applied in all stages of lfe. But this knowledge and application requires expertise in hypnosis.
This book of ‘Review Of The How-To Book Of Hypnotism’ is an authentic explanation on hypnotism. All the details that you want to know about hypnotism is presented in a ell organized manner. The book is very thin and uses a simple language. Even a person with not previous knowledge in hypnosis can easily grasp. This 166 page book will take you to all levels and techniques of hypnosis. The book begins its explanation from the beginner’s point of view and then guides you through the steps of complex process of hypnosis. The book includes techniques to quit bad habits and phobias. This is especially useful for beginners. The advanced stages of reaching trance state and suggestion are also explained in the later part of the book.
The author Tom Silver who knows the inside out of hypnosis has presented the book with careful organization. The expert advice on the mesmeric or magnetic healing is something not found in many other hypnotic books. The book also covers the topic on dealing with energy healing in a detailed manner.Read More
Why do you have to look people in the eyes when you’re speaking? As they say, the eyes are the windows to the soul. You will be judged by your sincerity and honesty based on how you look at another person. If you can’t think straight, it could mean that you’re hiding something or you have not cultivated a more pleasing and open personality.
If you’re having trouble making good eye contact with others, perhaps the following tips can help you:
1. Learn it in a gradual manner. If you’re not used to it, then most definitely, it will take you time before you are comfortable with what you’re doing. You can, however, do so in a gradual manner. For example, on your first week, you try to maintain at least 10 percent eye contact. Do this until you can do it 100 percent. You can also look at the person’s nose bridge, the one found in between the eyes for a start.
2. Look at the people on your screen. You can use your being a couch potato to help you practice on making eye contact. While you’re sitting in front of your TV, try looking at the people or characters into their eyes than in their hand or body motions or even in their setting. You would realize that you’re starting to feel what the character is feeling because you are able to open your line of communication.
3. Listen to someone. It’s much easier for you to learn how make a firm eye contact when you’re listening than when you’re talking. On the other hand, it makes you more attentive since your attention is focused on the person and what he or she could be saying, not on anything else.
4. Use your imagination. If you don’t watch TV a lot, you can try to be more ingenious. Think that you’re actually talking to someone and that you’re staring at the person’s face, particularly the eyes, while you do so. This is a good exercise if you’ll be meeting someone for the first time or when you’re not comfortable with the presence of another person.
5. Gaze into the eyes, not stare. To stare is to fix your eyes on something. When you’re talking, make sure that you don’t do that—that is, look into the person’s eyes and nothing else. Soon, he or she will feel uncomfortable and may even find you weird or suspicious. Rather, gaze, or look at someone with amazement, wonder, or admiration.
6. Start with yourself. If you’re scared of looking straight at other people’s eyes, then you can try doing it on yourself. All you need to do is to look yourself straight in the mirror. Ensure that you can get past the uncomfortability stage; otherwise, you would feel more uncomfortable if you’re already looking at other people. You can also further enhance the exercise by adding dialogues. Capture the right expression with your eyes.
Patience is a virtue, they say. Don’t be discouraged if you can’t get what you want at first try. Keep on trying until you can find the confidence you need to make firm eye contact.Read More
It’s a task to make people see and believe in what you are proposing. The idea of a persuasive speech has the same endeavor. Giving a persuasive speech is not one of the favorite things for people who are general public speakers or who just want to influence a small group of people. Unlike any other speech, the speech to persuade people, to agree to a thing or a view point, is not just another speech. It needs to be planned and structured properly. A word could make a difference, at the same time; a wrong thought can devastate the situation. It’s quite a delicate thing when it comes to pursue people with the help of a public speech.
As far as the structure of the speech is concerned, the outline of the speech would ensure whether you would succeed in the persuasion or not. The best way to go about it is to ensure that you should know who you are addressing the speech to. Secondly, you should be able to analyze their comprehension ability. Once you have done that set yourself in a platform that is a step higher than what you have anticipated for the audience. Think of all the negatives possible for the thought that you would like to promote. Have a counter answer ready for each of the same. Then look at the positives and list them in a way that the most important once would top your list.
Now while you structure the speech have the positives first and address the top and most obvious negatives before the audience could ask for it. This would give rest to the immediate negative thoughts of the people about what you are proposing. They would be very impressed and motivated about the though that you are suggesting as their immediate apprehension is already addressed. Before the negative thoughts could creep in they have their thought alignment in a positive direction. While you are presenting the positives or justifying the negatives, ensure that you use ample of examples to support what you are saying. Let the audience see the logic in what you are saying, rather than pushing them to agree to vouch for the thought you are suggesting.
To attract credibility in your speech, rather than just being motivational words, talk about facts and references around what you are suggesting. Documentation, survey results, opinion polls etc would be such examples. This would help building credibility for the thought you are vouching for. This would require some homework, but it’s worth the effort.
During the speech ensure that “I” should be replaced with words like – us, with, amongst, team, together etc. This would ensure a feeling that it’s for every once betterment and every one would reap benefits out of it.
The opening and the closing of the speech is also important. Opening would attract the people to listen. This is the most challenging part. You could open pleasantly and urge them to listen. What is restored for them in it should be stated openly. While closing you state the reason of you being their and paraphrase to conclude. Ask for acceptance, request the crowd to answer back together.
Give the speech with confidence. Make sure you practice at least once before the actual performance. Use hands and vocal expressions to attract the listeners. Set the right tone and you would definitely gain success at the persuasion that you have in mind.Read More
Influencing is one such art or skill without which it is virtually impossible to work in today’s work culture. There is no single or a perfect method of influencing others. As a matter of fact, almost everything acts as a factor, when it comes to influencing any individual. Whatever way it takes, but having the influencing power, really makes your job easier. Here are a few ways which will help you influence people:
- People who you are influencing should know that you are with and for the policies and procedure and also that whatever you are vouching for is legitimate and ethical. Usually people have apprehensions about the legalities; once assured that what you are suggesting is the best positive thing possible, people would be with you.
- Rather than using a dictating approach, try to give them some logic behind what you are suggesting. Use examples and very simple language, which they would understand, while explaining the logic behind what you are proposing. Make your point after providing an example and ask them to think, this would stimulate a thought process ending into acceptance with what you’re suggesting.
- The people you are trying to influence should be assured that you are their friend. Any concern or doubt that they would have would be taken care of, is an assurance that you give the people strength to be with what you are suggesting.
- How you socialize with people helps you influence their actions as well. Be very warm, helpful, friendly and pleasant to them, irrespective of the mind set that you are in. You should be socially active and visible. The fact that you are approachable would really add a bonus point.
- Rather than putting a point and asking the people to abide by them provide some logic. Try to give out a suggestion and ask for their inputs to make it better. This would help the people whom you would like to influence, to think about what you are asking on a positive note of acceptance.
- The confidence that you demonstrate while putting your thought forward would help you to make a point. The confidence that you would have would get you an immediate and ready acceptance from half of the people. This is a common psychological thinking that if something is said with confidence; people tend to assume that it’s the right thing to use. It creates a bias in their mind and their thought process becomes positive for what is said in that style.
- Associate the thought or the suggestion that you have to a moral value so that they could not only relate it to better but, at the same time would catalyze the process of influencing. Show passion, commitment and emotions.
- Lead with an example. What ever you are trying to propose, the same should be reflecting in your own behavior. This would not only give them confidence that you stand and follow what you preach, but would give them a practical demonstration of what you are proposing.
- Exchange something of value with the people who are with you. This would ensure that the people would know that it’s a fair deal to vouch for your suggestions as they are not used as an instrument. They have the same respect and value as they had before being influenced.
- Talk about team and oneness. Togetherness and alliance building would really take you far in the bargain. The power of unity would get your suggestions or proposal accepted.
The success of a person not only lies on the way in which you fulfill your accomplishments but also on the way in which it is perceived by others. You have to make yourself more visible to be more successful. There are many things that you can do to increase your visibility. Developing the ability of competence is one method to increase visibility. You have to increase your ability in areas that are important to your organization. Your perception to excel in your performance will increase your opportunities for better job positions. When a person becomes competent and capable in their field they will be easily noticed by the important people in their
Your overall image is another factor that makes you visible in your working environment. The way you present yourself in front of others makes all the difference.
The first impression that you cause in the mind of other people has great importance. Your dress code and appearances are factors that affect your career. Your dressing and appearance do make a statement about the kind of person you are. A person is judged initially from the way they look from outside. Joining one or two professional associations connected to your profession will help to increase your visibility. This will give you an opportunity to communicate with other people in your profession. Instead
of simply attending the meeting of the association, try to find out the key committees and volunteer for service. You can also join some charitable organization and become active by giving your service.
The ability of a person to set priorities is a factor that moulds your career. You most have the ability to identify relevant tasks to be completed each day. Once you have set the priority you must try to complete it as quickly as you can. A person who can be depende
d on for completion of jobs will be easily identified. To complete your jobs in time you have to increase your working skills. You can go for additional courses to develop your working skills. You can seek the help of your organization for financing your studies. A positive mental attitude is required to make you more visible. Your ability to communicate and cooperate with others will make you more visible. You mu
st be very cheerful and optimistic in your working environment.
There are basically five things that a person can do to be more visible and successful in life. Try to be excellent in your field of work. A person who is competent to excel in his work will be identified and motivated by others. Take care to make yourself look good. You have to dress properly to grab the attention of other people. Try to increase your contacts both within and outside your organization.
Find time to provide some kind of services to the society. Go for additional courses to improve your working skills. Always be optimistic and cheerful. You should have the mind to cooperate with others and be helpful.Read More