Performance of hypnosis on stage has always been challenging. There are several people watching you all through during the performance and the perfection of the techniques is essential for the success of stage performance. The book ‘Ronning Guide to Modern Stage Hypnosis’ explains the things a hypnotist must know for performing in a stage. A hypnosis performer in the stage should have the attention of all the people in the stage. The absence of mind from the views or listeners cannot create the desired effect in the audience.
Ronning says in the book that it is the non listeners among the audience that causes problem that the listeners. The listeners will be more cooperative and you can easily use your hypnosis techniques on them but in the case of non listener this is a problem. Those people who do not attend to the hypnosis techniques cannot be hypnotized. The book explains successful methods to grab the attention of the audience.
This is the first thing to be attained for the success of stage hypnosis. In the modern period hypnosis is known to everyone and some people are experts in self hypnosis. You could have performed better in the old days since the tricks and techniques were not so familiar among people. The crowds now can easily anticipate the movements and actions af a regular performer. To get the attention and be successful in stage hypnosis you have to be more equipped. You have to learn the modern methods of hypnosis to perform well in the stage. ‘Ronning Guide to Modern Stage hypnosis is an excellent book that teaches you the most modern methods of hypnosis that most people are unaware of.
This book is a cooperative effort of the authors Geoffrey Ronning, Wendy Ronning, David Botsford , Frolic, Blaze Driscoll, Richard Cole, Terry Davolt, Chris Morrison, Michael Thomas, Clarke Tuitele. The quality of the book explains the need for such number of authors. There is no book out there on the modern hypnosis techniques and so it really worth a reading.Read More
The most important use of hypnosis is motivation A person has to remain motivated to become a success in your life. Self hypnosis is the best way to keep you motivated all along. The book “ Instant Self-Hypnosis: How to Hypnotize Yourself with Your Eyes Open” illustrates the best method for self hypnosis. You can never identify when you are becoming dissociated. You may be facing a serious challenge in your life and if annoyed then you will have to face serious other problems in your life. Instant motivation can be done using instant self hypnosis techniques. The instant self hypnosis techniques allow you to regain your confidence in a few seconds. You only have to close your eyes and do some motivational exercises following the book to regain your confidence.
The most successful people are those who can remain motivated in every thing they do. In all areas of life like sports, business and profession you have to apply the methods of self hypnosis to excel. It will be difficult for a person to remain cheerful all the time. The importance of the book Instant Self-Hypnosis: How to Hypnotize Yourself with Your Eyes Open is that you can become more energetic and cheerful at any time you need. The book teaches you to control your mind at your wish. You don’t have to meditate or go into a state of trance for getting cheerful. The instant self hypnosis technique can be done with your eyes open.
You may not get a chance to get motivated in front of other using the normal form of hypnosis. You have to relax your mind and body before applying the normal hypnosis techniques. But instant self hypnosis techniques explained in the book will help you to be in good form with your eyes open. Forbes Robbins Blair has put enormous care in the hypnosis techniques used in the book to produce maximum result in minimum time.Read More
Why do you have to look people in the eyes when you’re speaking? As they say, the eyes are the windows to the soul. You will be judged by your sincerity and honesty based on how you look at another person. If you can’t think straight, it could mean that you’re hiding something or you have not cultivated a more pleasing and open personality.
If you’re having trouble making good eye contact with others, perhaps the following tips can help you:
1. Learn it in a gradual manner. If you’re not used to it, then most definitely, it will take you time before you are comfortable with what you’re doing. You can, however, do so in a gradual manner. For example, on your first week, you try to maintain at least 10 percent eye contact. Do this until you can do it 100 percent. You can also look at the person’s nose bridge, the one found in between the eyes for a start.
2. Look at the people on your screen. You can use your being a couch potato to help you practice on making eye contact. While you’re sitting in front of your TV, try looking at the people or characters into their eyes than in their hand or body motions or even in their setting. You would realize that you’re starting to feel what the character is feeling because you are able to open your line of communication.
3. Listen to someone. It’s much easier for you to learn how make a firm eye contact when you’re listening than when you’re talking. On the other hand, it makes you more attentive since your attention is focused on the person and what he or she could be saying, not on anything else.
4. Use your imagination. If you don’t watch TV a lot, you can try to be more ingenious. Think that you’re actually talking to someone and that you’re staring at the person’s face, particularly the eyes, while you do so. This is a good exercise if you’ll be meeting someone for the first time or when you’re not comfortable with the presence of another person.
5. Gaze into the eyes, not stare. To stare is to fix your eyes on something. When you’re talking, make sure that you don’t do that—that is, look into the person’s eyes and nothing else. Soon, he or she will feel uncomfortable and may even find you weird or suspicious. Rather, gaze, or look at someone with amazement, wonder, or admiration.
6. Start with yourself. If you’re scared of looking straight at other people’s eyes, then you can try doing it on yourself. All you need to do is to look yourself straight in the mirror. Ensure that you can get past the uncomfortability stage; otherwise, you would feel more uncomfortable if you’re already looking at other people. You can also further enhance the exercise by adding dialogues. Capture the right expression with your eyes.
Patience is a virtue, they say. Don’t be discouraged if you can’t get what you want at first try. Keep on trying until you can find the confidence you need to make firm eye contact.Read More